Discussion 19503119February 23, 2021
Discussion 1: Factors Influencing Development in Older AdultsFebruary 23, 2021
You are a crime scene investigator on a homicide crime scene in which a body was located in an abandoned warehouse. This warehouse has not been in use for a long time, and there are signs of recent temporary living arrangements, making the job of searching and recovering evidence rather difficult for you and your team. It is up to you to explain the crime scene preservation responsibilities to the new rookie investigators.
- Address the following in 3–5 pages:
- What are the essential responsibilities of crime scene preservation? Identify and describe them.
- Why is securing the crime scene so important to the process of crime scene investigation? Explain.
- What is the purpose of the initial walk-through? Explain.
- During the initial walk-through, what is the primary responsibility before all else? Explain why.
- Describe the process of crime scene documentation?
- What steps are taken during this process?
- What is the purpose of this process?
- Who should be allowed in a crime scene during the preservation process? Identify and describe these individuals.
- Why is it so important that unauthorized persons not be granted access to a crime scene? Explain in detail.
- What repercussions may occur if unauthorized persons enter the crime scene during preservation? Explain.
- Be sure to add intext citations and reference all sources using APA style.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post you are crime scene investigator homicide crime scene which body was located abandoned wareh appeared first on Urgent Nursing Writers.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"