Write a well-organized, and focused 8-10 page literary analysis using this as the into paragraph:
The word stereotype is used to refer to a commonly unfair and often false conception that an individual may have about a person or object with a certain characteristic. Gender stereotypes have been a very long time and are frequently used today’s society across the board including literature. Percival Everett challenges dominant stereotypes about masculinity, love and the American family in his novel So Much Blue. Everett uses a diverse array of characters such as a black painter (kevin) and a war criminal (the bummer) as well as a midlife crisis (Victoire )to illustrate these stereotypes.
Demonstrate that you can put forward a unique position and interpretation about the book So Much Blue by Precivial Everett. and then defend your points using evidence, examples, analysis, and argument
1) Use parenthetical MLA documentation to quote and cite page #’s
2) Use a Works Cited page that follows MLA standards
3) Paper must be typed, double-spaced, and approximately 8-10 pages long
4) Use a standard font (Times New Roman), 10-12 point, and normal margins
5) You MUST use evidence (direct quotations and examples) from the primary text(s) to support your ideas
6) Use supporting textual evidence, descriptive analysis, and some outside research. You must use outside research (AT LEAST 3 OUTSIDE SOURCES) to bolster your interpretation for this paper;
• MUST Use library databases for research: Literature Resource Center, JSTOR, Academic Search Premier, and others. The best sources are essays from these databases, critical academic books, and scholarly articles. Book reviews and author interviews are also acceptable.
7) Please do not use SparkNotes, Wikipedia or other similar sites within the paper itself.