ompare and contrast the basic assumptions of the two theories and note the similarities and the differences as they relate to human behaviorAugust 19, 2018
What is your definition of conscientiousness? How might this trait be helpful in the working world or even as a therapist/clinician?August 19, 2018
- Field: Psychology homework help
Answer the following questions. Your response to each question must be at least 150 words in length.
1. What are at least two legal issues associated with clinical psychology? Provide an example of a situation that could be legal but unethical. Explain your response.
2. What are at least two ethical issues associated with clinical psychology? Provide an example of a situation that could be ethical but illegal. Explain your response.
3. Define professional boundaries, boundary crossings, and boundary violations. What effects do boundaries have on the therapeutic relationship?
4. What are at least two cultural limitations associated with assessment and treatment? In your response, discuss the use or misuse of assessment instruments, therapy techniques, research results, or any other facet of clinical practice that could have potentially harmful, culture-specific implications.