1) At what rate must $400 be compounded annually for it to grow to $716.40 in 10 years?
2) You just purchased a parcel of land for $10,000. If you expect a 12% annual rate of return on your investment, how much will you sell the land for in 10 years?
3) If you place $50 in a savings account with an interest rate of 7% compounded weekly, what will the investment be worth at the end of five years (round to the nearest dollar)?
4) Shorty Jones wants to buy a one-way bus ticket to Mule-Snort, Pennsylvania. The ticket costs $142, but Mr. Jones has only $80. If Shorty puts the money in an account that pays 9% interest compounded monthly, how many months must Shorty wait until he has $142 (round to the nearest month)?
A) 73 months
B) 75 months
C) 77 months
D) 79 months
5) If you want to have $1,700 in seven years, how much money must you put in a savings account today? Assume that the savings account pays 6% and it is compounded quarterly (round to the nearest $10).
6) If you want to have $1,200 in 27 months, how much money must you put in a savings account today? Assume that the savings account pays 14% and it is compounded monthly (round to the nearest $10).
7) You bought a painting 10 years ago as an investment. You originally paid $85,000 for it. If you sold it for $484,050, what was your annual return on investment?
8) You deposit $5,000 today in an account drawing 12% compounded quarterly. How much will you have in the account at the end of 2 1/2 years?
9) How many years will it take for an initial investment of $200 to grow to $544 if it is invested today at 8% compounded annually?
A) 8 years
B) 10 years
C) 11 years
D) 13 years
10) If you purchased a share of Mico.com stock on March 1, 1993 for $45 and you sold the stock at $168 on February 28, 1998, what was your annual rate of return on the stock?
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.
The post WEEK FOUR FIAN appeared first on Nursing Experts Help.