bus235 asapFebruary 23, 2021
National Business Environments and Financial SystemFebruary 23, 2021
In class we discussed three different means of persuasion (i.e., ethos, pathos, and logos). Effective public speakers are very strategic in their use of these tactics. Your task is to identify a specific public speaker’s use of ethos, pathos and logos.
Take a look at this TED Talk: https://www.ted.com/talks/manoush_zomorodi_how_boredom_can_lead_to_your_most_brilliant_ideas
Based on the video that you just watched please answer the following questions:
- Please briefly define ethos
- Define the three dimensions (three C’s) of Credibility AND provide an example of each from the video.
- Please briefly define pathos
- Provide three examples of how the speaker appealed to the audiences’ and your emotions.
- Please briefly define logos
- Identify if the speaker used either a logical fallacy or a type of evidence (i.e., example, statistic, and/or testimonial). For this part focus on discussing either logical fallacies or the different types of evidence. Regarding logical fallacies, please provide the example of the fallacy the speaker was guilty of committing and why that example is evidence of a fallacy. Regarding types of evidence, provide an example of each type of evidence the speaker used.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Watching a Ted Talk and answering Questions about ethos, pathos, and logos appeared first on Top Premier Essays.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"