Target Behavior and Outcome Criteria Definition
This assignment is the first component of your Assessment, Intervention Support, and Related Systems project. Identify a real-life case example to study from your current workplace, your research, or the course resources. Please make sure you choose a case study that will allow you to fully explore all the course competencies as you progress through your project components. Refer to the syllabus for a full list of the course competencies.
For this assignment, you will be assessed on your understanding of the following course competencies:
· Evaluate ABA assessment and interventions strategies to change socially significant behavior.
· Communicate in a manner that is scholarly and consistent with expectations for professionals in the field of psychology.
After selecting your case study, you will:
1. Identify the target behavior in your case study.
2. Define the target behavior in your case study. Your definition must be objective, clear, and discriminative so your instructor can understand what is and is not an example of the target behavior. Well-written target behavior definitions are necessary to accurately and reliably measure behavior and to aggregate, compare, and interpret data. Well-written definitions are also necessary to guide ongoing program decisions, apply interventions consistently and accurately, and provide accountability.
3. Explain the social significance of the target behavior.
4. Define the outcome criteria for changing the behavior in the case study. Outcome criteria should reflect the goal for completion of the intervention. The outcome criteria should be specified before any intervention efforts begin.
The post Target Behavior And Outcome Criteria appeared first on nursing experts help.