You will write a three-page play with the following criteria:
- Use only two characters. Make sure the protagonist/antagonist relationship is clear. With only two characters, this should be easy to do.
- Follow PASTO. Make sure every element is represented.
- Use 12-point font, one inch margins on all sides, and double-space (publisherâ€s format, like the plays in your text)
Review the Strategy Questions for Organizing Your Argument Essay in the “Creating an Informal Outline” section of Chapter 5, and then write a 1000-word response to the following question: What are the dangers of being judgmental?.
In order to write a 1000-word response to such a short question, you’ll need to include a variety of sources and perspectives. Incorporate the following into your paper:
- your first-hand experiences
- evidence gathered from stories in this module, particularly drawn from characters in the Hawthorne and O’Connor texts
- researched scholarly insight into why people are quick to judge
- our Core Values of Excellence and/or Integrity
- Nathaniel Hawthorne, “Young Goodman Brown”
- Flannery O’Connor, “A Good Man is Hard to Find”
Use websites online for sources.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.