i-just-need-you-edit-my-part-1March 3, 2021
true story public speaking classMarch 3, 2021
- Research different professional health organizations (the American Public Health Association [APHA] and Society for Public Health Education [SOPHE] websites are good starting points).
- Using the Professional Health Organization Matrix, record information about the missions, membership qualifications, structures, membership benefits, potential reasons for joining, and costs of membership of at least three organizations that are of interest to you.
- Based on this research and your own interests, select an organization you might like to join and consider why it would appeal to you.
To complete this Assignment:
- On the Professional Health Organization Matrix, record information for at least three different professional health organizations.
- In 1–2 pages, describe aspects of one organization that is of particular interest or relevance to you. Explain whether or not you would consider becoming a member of this organization and why. What are some of the benefits that appeal to you?
Submit your Assignment as a single Word document.
Your written assignments must follow APA guidelines. Be sure to support your work with specific citations from this week’s Learning Resources and additional scholarly sources as appropriate. Refer to the Essential Guide to APA Style for Walden Students to ensure your in-text citations and reference list are correct.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Research different professional health organizations (the American Public Health Association [APHA] and Society for Public Health Education [SOPHE] appeared first on My Nursing Experts.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"