write a letter to either da vinci van gogh or picasso and discuss his signature work sNovember 22, 2021
Hypothesize why these students may have performed similarly and/or differently. “November 22, 2021
I will be talking about Renewable energy sources, Specially Wind Energy.
Wind energy (or wind power) refers to the process of creating electricity using the wind or air flows that occur naturally in the earth’s atmosphere. Modern wind turbines capture kinetic energy from the wind to generate electricity. The first step is wind blowing across the blades of the turbine
Title: Fighting Global Climate Change and Protecting Biodiversity
Instructions: Design a poster showcasing a state-of-the-art device, technology, or strategy developed to fight global climate change or protect biodiversity.
As soon as you select your topic, post it on the Project II Topic Selection discussion board on Bb.
Required Poster Content:
- Poster title (5 pts.)
- A brief description of the selected state-of-the-art device, technology, or strategy (10 pts.)
- Is it a private or government invention/development? (5 pts.)
- Date created/developed and Implementation or future implementation date (5 pts.)
- Place(s) of implementation (5 pts.)
- Your evaluation of the implementation budget (10 pts.)
- A brief explanation of how the selected state-of-the-art device, technology, or strategy helps/ will help with climate change, biodiversity protection, or both (15 pts.)
- At least three images illustrating the selected state-of-the-art device, technology, or strategy (10 pts.)
- An embedded link to a video (10 minutes maximum) explaining the selected state-of-the-art device, technology. You must briefly explain why you chose the video (10 pts.)
- Your discussion about the feasibility of the selected state-of-the-art device, technology, or strategy, and your evaluation of its effectiveness to fight global climate change, protect biodiversity, or both. (15 pts.)
Format: (10 pts.)
- Poster Size: 58” Width 38” High
- Create the poster as a single PowerPoint slide
- Provides items 2, 7, 8, 10, and 11 in a paragraph or two each
- A sample and submission instructions will be provided later in the term.
Weight: 10% of the final grade
Suggested Resources: Chapters 16 and 17 of Essential Biology: An Approach for Non-Science Majors. (The course e-book)
Due: April 17
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"