Psychological aspects and impact of transmission isolation on hospitalized patients.” Infection prevention and control”
The following should be included in the research paper:
• Introduction, Background and Description of Problem, Main Research Objective
• Literature Review at least 10; search criteria, key wards used
? Sample “type of sample used” and Setting
? Data Collection Schedule and Procedures
? Data Analysis Procedures
? Research Rigors
? Ethical Considerations
• Discussion and findings
• Conclusion & recommendation’s
? Appendix A.
Interview Guide, Questionnaire Draft Flow Diagram
? Appendix B.
Demographic Data Sheet
? Appendix C.
Procedure Plan (Gantt chart)
• The development and/or definition of the research problem;
• A brief survey of the literature;
• The choice of methodology and problem definition, preliminary discussion of assumptions, and analytical techniques;
• The choice of research site and respondents;
• A brief situational analysis;
• The collection of relevant data and information; both quantitative and qualitative data must be considered (must include a discussion of how the qualitative data impacts on the research methodology and
potential managerial practice);
• The model development and analysis of the data (the model must be developed and solved using a choice technology tool);
• The evaluation of the ethics of the research and other perspectives (diversity/cultural);
• The estimated value of the research, and contrast of global dimensions that might impact on problem interpretation or implementation (this must include a brief discussion of how globalization impacts on the
implementation of recommendations in this area);
• The presentation of research findings, interpretation of results, prioritized recommendations; and sensitivity/ comparative statics analysis; implication of research findings (must include elements relevant to (j)
• An innovation for the organization that might improve on the result obtained.
The post Psychological aspects and impact of transmission isolation on hospitalized patients.” Infection prevention and control” appeared first on Psychology Homework.