Describe in detail the specific experiment you would create with your client to address the chosen disorderAugust 19, 2018
Write one to two paragraphs (a) summarizing the problem area (be specific in defining the problem), (b) describing what you already know about the topic, and c) why you have chosen this topic for your literature reviewAugust 19, 2018
Present a mini proposal for a study that ONLY involves a QUALITATIVE research design.
Your proposal should include the following:
1. Statement of problem. Provide a clear justification with evidence on why this study is relevant to psychology and worthy of doctoral-level study. Support your efforts using at least five scholarly, peer-reviewed sources published within the past 5 years to ensure relevancy. You can use as many references from your annotated bibliography as you feel are relevant.
2. Purpose statement (how your study will address the problem using qualitative methodology). This statement should flow from the problem statement.
3. Research questions (be sure to align these with the problem and purpose).
4. Find an additional two to three articles related to your topic of interest and provide an overview of the research methodology and design. Specifically discuss the elements below from each article and discuss how each applies (or does not apply to your current study):
- The specific QUALITATIVE design
- The population and sample
- Steps for data collection and protection of human subjects, along with steps for the analysis of the data
- Issues of trustworthiness within a qualitative framework
- Discussion of the inherent strengths and challenges of your hypothetical study
Make sure to support all assertions and research choices using the course resources as well as additional scholarly literature you have found. Justify your steps and choices, using the course resources to help support your points.
Length: 5-7 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.