By now, you should have read, analyzed, and valued the company in the PowerWater case. You did this in Assignment 4 as an impartial and neutral observer. What I want you to do for the final project is to take a viewpoint and re-analyze the company. (PowerWater Case & Assignment 4 are attached)
Read PowerWater Beverages, Inc. case. In doing your analysis, you may use outside information, but keep in mind that any market information should correspond to the timing of this case (2006).Remember, this is the final project for the class and your opportunity to display your mastery of all of the subjects covered in class. Please be sure to show your work and explain each decision and assumption you are making.
- PowerWater Beverages, Inc. Board Perspective
- Investor Perspective
Your job is to decide whether or not the management of PowerWater is making good decisions.
- Funding request: Has management identified the correct amount of money required? What is the runway for this business if they get the investment? What is the runway without the investment? – 25 points
- Based on the amount of investment you have identified as correct, what is the impact on the current owners and the capital structure if this new investment is accepted? – 25 points
- Does this venture still make sense to proceed with? Is PowerWater a good opportunity? – 25 points
- If the company finds an investor, describe the terms that you would expect to receive. Pay special attention to the amount of money changing hands, the ownership shares, and the covenants included in the agreement. – 25 points
As a potential investor in this venture, your job is to decide if this opportunity represents a good investment.
Assess the opportunity.
- Analyze the market, the team, and the plan. – 25 points
- Assess the financial runway for this company as it is and after receiving the requested $950,000 of investment. – 25 points
- If investing in this company, describe the terms that you would expect to receive. Pay special attention to the amount of money changing hands, the ownership shares, and the covenants included in the agreement. – 25 points
- What milestones would you like to see the venture hit (ie: hit $XMM in revenue by year 2XXX, hire a sales team by year 2XXX, get into stores in all 50 states by 2XXX). What decisions would you take if the company missed those deadlines? – 25 points
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post powerwater beverages case analysis appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"