recruiting and sourcingNovember 22, 2021
This work is cancelled!”November 22, 2021
Note: The assessments in this course build upon each other, so you are strongly encouraged to complete them in sequence.
For this assessment, you will complete a data security strategy. This is done by gathering facts about the selected organization and identifying necessary information. Use the suggested resources, the Capella library, and the Internet to research the subject matter.
- Describe vulnerabilities and threats associated with data being stored, in transit, and in use.
- Compare two cryptography tools and strategies for the project that would be beneficial for protecting data being stored, in transit, and in use.
- Describe at least three additional noncryptography strategies for protecting stored data, data in transit, and/or data in use for the company.
- Describe strategies and identify at least two tools for supporting the AAA framework in the company’s security solution.
- Determine how you would consider applying access control and identify management to protect stored data, data in transit, and/or data in use for the company.
- Define at least two policies or guidelines that you would include in the organization’s data security manual.
- You are encouraged to provide resources and citations. Any references should be formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Written communication: Written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: If you use sources, ensure that resources and citations are formatted according to current APA style and formatting.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12 point.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"