ratios – Lion EssaysNovember 23, 2020
Will MRSA screening of all patients prior to hospital admission reduce the rates of hospital-acquired MRSA infections?November 23, 2020
The weekly discussion is a two part assignment based on questions posted each week in the discussion.
Part one must be completed by 11:59 PM on Wednesday :
- Pick one of the questions as described below and post a 100-200 word discussion for each question. Your discussion should be well thought out and based on critical thinking. Your posting should be supported by reference to the reading in our book.
Part two due by 11:59 PM Friday:
- Reply to three of your classmates post using critical thinking and positive feedback.
You must post your 100 – 200 word discussion first before you are allowed to see the other students postings and make your required three reply.
- Research the topic of public defender. Many jurisdictions use the public defender concept for representation of indigent defendants. What are some of the frequent criticisms of the public defender concept? Does your research indicate whether public defenders are more or less effective than a privately retained attorney?
- Discuss the current stance of the appellate courts in regard to incompetence of defense attorneys? For example, has the U.S. Supreme Court made any rulings in the debate?
- Research the history of the precedents leading the historical and foundational ruling by the U.S. Supreme Court in Miranda v. Arizona (1966). Discuss, summarize and describe these earlier cases and how Miranda has impacted policing in the United States
The post Part one must be completed by 11:59 PM on Wednesday : appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
Part one must be completed by 11:59 PM on Wednesday : was first posted on November 23, 2020 at 1:22 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"