Assistance with a research paper with a minimum word count required of 2500 words.
Paper that discusses the development of scientific thought starting with the writings of the ancient Greek philosophers.
Move forward while critically analyzing: Modern Science, Empiricism, Sensationalism, Positivism, Rationalism, Romanticism, Existentialism, Physiology, Experimental Psychology, Voluntarism, Structuralism, Evolution, Functionalism, Behaviorism, Neobehaviorism, Gestalt Psychology, Psychoanalysis, & Humanism (19 categories).
Then discuss how the traditional schools and systems of psychology have influenced contemporary psychology and in turn affect the application of treatment.
Also needs to address the ethics and values that have developed with the philosophical thought of human behavior.
Also will look at the role that contemporary psychology plays in different cultures.
Written in APA style and will need at least 14 references from professional journals. Other references can be obtained from the internet or other means. March 7, 2021
enghanyez 4753296 2March 7, 2021
A nurse educator is preparing an orientation on culture and the workplace. There is a need to address the many cultures that seek healthcare services and how to better understand the culture. This presentation will examine the role of the nurse as a culturally diverse practitioner.
- Choose a culture that you feel less knowledgeable about
- Compare this culture with your own culture
- Analyze the historical, socioeconomic, political, educational, and topographical aspects of this culture
- What are the appropriate interdisciplinary interventions for hereditary, genetic, and endemic diseases and high-risk health behaviors within this culture?
- What are the influences of their value systems on childbearing and bereavement practices
- What are their sources of strength, spirituality, and magicoreligious beliefs associated with health and health care?
- What are the health-care practices: acute versus preventive care; barriers to health care; the meaning of pain and the sick role; and traditional folk medicine practices?
- What are cultural issues related to learning styles, autonomy, and educational preparation of content for this culture?
This PowerPoint® (Microsoft Office) or Impress® (Open Office) presentation should be a minimum of 20 slides, including a title, introduction, conclusion and reference slide, with detailed speaker notes and recorded audio comments for all content slides. Use at least four scholarly sources and make certain to review the module’s Signature Assignment Rubric before starting your presentation. This presentation is worth 400 points for quality content and presentation
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post orientation on culture and the workplace appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"