A minimum of 1,000 words (total assignment) and three scholarly sources with in text citations. Each question must have references and citations. You can use our textbook for one of the three sources and it is uploaded.
Griffith, B. A., & Dunham, E. B. (2014). Working in Teams: Moving From High Potential to High Performance. Thousand Oaks: SAGE Publications.
1. Name and describe eight categories of verbal communications. Give examples of each.
2. Compare and contrast verbal and non-verbal communications.
3. Name and describe the SOLER acronym. What is the communications strategy designed to do?
4. What are three skills of active listening? How can you apply each in group situations?
5. What are the benefits and challenges of virtual teams? How would you address some of the internet challenges?
The post Nonverbal communication 5 questions appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.