Relapse PreventionMarch 7, 2021
PHI210 Critical ThinkingMarch 7, 2021
In this assignment, you will build upon the two (2) challenges that you had identified in Assignment 2, Question 4. (Education and Budget)
Use the Internet to research articles on public agencies or non-profit organizations for which your proposed challenges may not be considered actual challenges.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Propose two (2) ethical concerns that management may need to address. Create the context in which such concerns may or may not be ethical in nature. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Analyze the overall manner in which organizational structure impacts organizational ethics. Select one (1) public agency or one (1) non-profit organization in which your challenges may not be considered actual challenges. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use the Inventory of Public Management Skills Management, located on pages 11 to 12 of the textbook, to construct a self-evaluation. Assess your level of development in each of the skills. Propose two (2) to three (3) activities that would help you to improve the skills in question.
- Use the results of your self-evaluation and recommendations from Question 3 to formulate a response to the challenges that you have presented that creates a win-win situation for the organization, the employees, and the public. Predict two (2) potential obstacles to success and two (2) plans to overcome such obstacles.
- Include at least four (4) academic references (no more than five  years old) from material outside the textbook and no more than one (1) governmental Website. Note: Appropriate academic resources include academic and governmental Websites, scholarly texts, and peer-reviewed articles. Wikipedia, other wikis, and any other Websites ending in anything other than “.gov” do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Rearrange public administration, both the traditional and the new approaches, from structural, functional, and process perspectives, as well as the key goals of the public and private sector.
- Predict the changing nature and responsibilities for managing public and nonprofit organizations.
- Critique ethics in public service and its influence on the study of public administration as it relates to political choice.
- Compose the concepts of public leadership and management essential to the study of public administration.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in public administration.
- Write clearly and concisely about public administration using proper writing mechanics.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Leadership and Ethics management homework help appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"