- Go onto the website for the Chester County, PA tax assessorâ€s office and find a site with a minimum of 25 acres. https://arcweb.chesco.org/cv3/Default_CV.html
- Plot the site using CADD at a scale that will fit onto an 11 x 17 plan sheet, make sure it shows the property lines so that the property is defined on the plan
- Overlay on the site the google earth image and topographic lines using either google or USGS information
- If there is a stream, creek or pond on the site make sure you identify.
- Determine if there any mapped wetlands on the property.
- Check the FEMA map for the area to determine if there is a flood plain shown on the property.
- Find the zoning data for the site and plot on the right-hand side of the sheet using the municipal website for the site you selected. If the municipal information is not online you may have to choose another location.
- Indicate the size of the parcel in acres.
- Make sure your plan includes a north arrow, a smaller location map, adjoining street names, graphic scale, location map, etc.
- The plan should have a title block showing your name and the municipality in which the site is located.
- Grade will be based on completeness of the information and neatness of the drawing.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post land development assignment 3 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.