analyzing the results in the real estate simulation game 1March 11, 2021
Anatomy And Physiology Revealed Muscular And JointsMarch 11, 2021
Focus of the Final Paper
The Final Paper should demonstrate understanding of the reading assignments as well as the discussion points. The purpose of this assignment is to integrate the concepts studied in this course into a cohesive and comprehensive paper.
The Final Paper will be titled “An Integrated Marketing Strategy for ____.” You will fill in the blank with an existing or a new brand name of your choice. The goal of the paper is to integrate theories and concepts from the textbook and readings into your own ideas to create specific marketing ideas to promote the brand (good or service) with a particular target market. Refer to the previous assignments completed in this course for insight on how to develop your Final Paper. You must
- Provide an Overview/Executive Summary of the marketing strategy.
- Describe the good or service and desired brand image.
- Describe the target market, including buyer motivations, demographics, and psychographics.
- Describe the overall marketing strategy, including positioning strategy versus competitors.
- Describe a promotions and advertising campaign that includes a description of one advertisement.
- Recommend and describe a Public Relations campaign.
- Describe the use of an Internet marketing campaign, including web site and use of email.
- Describe a direct marketing campaign, including Customer Relationship Management.
- Must be 6 to 8 double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least four scholarly sources in addition to the course text, including a minimum of two from the Ashford University library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
The post Integrated Marketing Strategy appeared first on Brainy Term Papers.
Integrated Marketing Strategy was first posted on March 11, 2021 at 8:26 am.
©2019 "Brainy Term Papers". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"