Share the name of the person in the story and their drug of choice, your reaction to the story, and what you learned from reading it that would help you if you were counseling or educating someone with a substance-related disorder. Identify whether the person experienced use, intoxication or withdrawal.June 9, 2021
Data: simple graphs in rstudioJune 9, 2021
In this discussion, you will evaluate a research question and determine how that question might best be analyzed. To do this, you will need to identify the appropriate application of course specified statistical tests, examine assumptions and limitations of course specified statistical tests, and communicate in writing critiques of statistical tests. this is a discussion only needs to be one page
A researcher wishes to study the effect of a new drug on blood pressure. Consider and discuss the following questions as you respond:
- Would you recommend using a z-test, a t-test, or an ANOVA for the analysis? Explain your answer.
- What would your choice of test depend on? For the test you select, explain your design and your comparison groups.
- Would the hypothesis be directional or non-directional?
- Would the test be one-tailed or two-tailed?
- What would be the null and what would be the alternative hypothesis?
- Tanner, D. (2016). Statistics for the Behavioral & Social Sciences (2nd ed.). San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post In this discussion, you will evaluate a research question and determine how that question might best be analyzed. To do this, you will need to identify the appropriate application of course specified appeared first on Psychology Homework.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"