Assignment 6.2: Monroe’s Motivated SequenceDecember 21, 2019
Latinx LiteratureDecember 21, 2019
HI305 MANAGEMENT OF HEALTH INFORMATION
Help with this assignment…
Unit 2 Assignment 1 Resources
View an introduction to the Assignment 1 here. Be sure to adjust your audio settings.
Unit outcome(s) addressed in this Assignment:
- Distinguish the requirements of the various accrediting organizations.
Course outcome(s) addressed in this Assignment:
HI305-1: Identify the organization and delivery of healthcare systems in the U.S.
GEL-1.2: Demonstrate college-level communication through the composition of original materials in Standard English.
Several different agencies are responsible for accrediting healthcare facilities. They include:
- Joint Commission
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA)
- Committee on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF)
- Community Health Accreditation Program (CHAP)
- Utilize online resources and the Kaplan Library to research each of the agencies listed above.
- Write a 4-5 page paper that analyzes each agency.
- Analysis should include: Year established, target setting, overview of standards, and pros and cons of becoming accredited through the agency.
- Include a title page and reference page
- Paper should be in APA format for style and references
- Length of paper should be between 4-5 pages (not including the title page and reference page)
- Use at least 4 references
- Submit completed Assignment by the end of Unit 2
- Please be sure to download the file “Writing Center Resources” from Course Resources> Course Documents to assist you with meeting APA expectations for written assignments.
The post Identify the organization and delivery of healthcare systems in the U.S. appeared first on MBA Nursing Papers.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"