Develop a plan to accomplish your goal and give a detailed explanation, with numerical computations, of the upside opportunities and the downside risks for each chosen position.September 17, 2018
develop an understanding of how your two concentrations can fit together to provide a unique point of view on understanding human beings and the social worldSeptember 17, 2018
For this Module’s SLP assignment read the following articles:
Duncan, Emma. All creatures great and small. The Economist Sep 14, 2013; Vol. 408 (8853): 3. Accessed at http://www.economist.com/news/special-report/21585091-biodiversity-once-preoccupation-scientists-and-greens-has-become-mainstream.
And Brazil’s conversion: Trees of knowledge. The Economist Sep 14, 2013; Vol. 408 (8853): 13. Accessed at http://www.economist.com/news/special-report/21585096-how-brazil-using-education-technology-and-politics-save-its-rainforest-trees.
Write a 3- to 4-page page paper discussing the following:
Address the following in your answer:
- Why did the Paragominas support their mayor?
- What level of biodiversity does the Brazilian Amazon support?
- What is deforestation and why is it practiced?
- How does deforestation affect the Brazilian Amazon?
- What is the history behind the fight against deforestation? Who spoke out against it? What role did the population of Brazil play in changing Paragomias from a logging town to a site of environmental protection?
- What role did the Brazilian federal environmental police play and how were they appointed initially?
- How do education and technology play a role in reducing deforestation in Brazil?
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"