The U.S. created Medicaid, a publically funded healthcare program, to assist people in obtaining healthcare services. In this week, explore Medicaid and the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
Answer the following questions:
- Explain the legislation that introduced Medicaid. Your explanation should include a description of the funding sources for the program.
- Describe some of the changes, including CHIP, that have occurred to the Medicaid program since its inception.
- Explain the demographics of the majority of people covered by Medicaid and identify how many people in the U.S. are covered by Medicaid.
- Describe the changes that will occur in Medicaid with the ACA.
From the Internet, review the following:
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid. (2017, September 14). CMS program history. Retrieved from https://www.cms.gov/About-CMS/Agency-Information/H…
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid. (n.d.). Affordable Care Act. Retrieved from https://www.medicaid.gov/affordable-care-act/index…
cite all sources using APA format.
The post Exploring Medicaid first appeared on Submit Your Essays.
Exploring Medicaid was first posted on November 22, 2020 at 5:53 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"