Students, please view the “Submit a Clickable Rubric Assignment” in the Student Center.
Instructors, training on how to grade is within the Instructor Center.
Assignment 1: e-Commerce Evolution and Security
Due Week 3 and worth 100 points
e-Commerce has evolved from strictly online enterprises such as Amazon.com to enterprises such as Autozone.com, Bestbuy.com, and so on that are online, on social media, and brick and mortar combined. Select one (1) company and research the technical evolution that has brought its presence to its current technology infrastructure and model. What are the current security considerations? What are future trends in Web-based commerce that your selected company should consider? What are the security considerations that must considered in this future growth?
Write a five to eight (5-8) page paper in which you:
- Analyze the Information Technology evolution of e-Commerce up to now, including the techniques used to secure e-Commerce. Describe some of the drawbacks as they relate to security.
- Determine the future hardware and software trends of e-Commerce and describe where you believe it is going. Analyze how social media such as Facebook and Twitter may fit into the future of secure e-Commerce.
- Explain how you see the anticipated evolution of the Internet, including updated secure protocols such as IPv6.
- Recommend what you believe is the most likely migratory path in the evolution of e-Commerce.
- Include a graphic representation of the proposed future Web-based e-Commerce model that incorporates security using Visio or an equivalent such as Dia. Note: The graphically depicted solution is not included in the required page length.
- Use at least four (4) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- Include charts or diagrams created in Visio or Dia. The completed diagrams / charts must be imported into the Word document before the paper is submitted.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the impact of the Internet and Web applications on the business world.
- Analyze the evolution of social media, social networking, and the ethical issues they raise.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in securing Web-based applications.
- Write clearly and concisely about Web application security topics using proper writing mechanics and technical style conventions.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post ecommerce evolution and security appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"