Put yourself in the role of a manager at one or both facilities. What are your responsibilities in ensuring one or both are successful?August 22, 2019
Under the supervision of your instructor and using the material learned in the course, you will coach a working professional who is not affiliated with this course.August 22, 2019
QA Organizational Behavior
- 1. How are OB concepts addressed in management functions, roles, and skills?
- 1. Define organizational behavior. Relate it to management.
- 1. What is an organization? Is the family unit an organization? Explain.
- 1. Identify and contrast the three general management roles.
- 1. What is a “contingency approach” to OB?
- Contrast psychology and sociology’s contribution to OB.
- Behavior is generally predictable, so there is no need to formally study OB.” Why is that statement wrong?
- 1. What are the three levels of analysis in our OB model? Are they related? If so, how?
- 1. If job satisfaction is not a behavior, why is it considered an important dependent variable?
- 1. What are effectiveness and efficiency, and how are they related to organizational behavior?
- 1. Which biographical characteristics best predict productivity? Absenteeism? Turnover? Satisfaction?
- 1. Assess the validity of using intelligence scores for selecting new employees.
- 1. Describe the specific steps you would take to ensure that an individual has the appropriate abilities to satisfactorily do a given job.
- 1. Explain classical conditioning.
- 1. Explain classical conditioning.
- Contrast classical conditioning, operant conditioning, and social learning
- 1. How might employees actually learn unethical behavior on their jobs?
- 1. Describe the four types of intermittent reinforcers.
- 1. What are the five steps in behavior modification?
- 1. If you had to take disciplinary action against an employee, how, specifically, would you do it?
- 1. Describe the four processes in successful social learning.
- 1. Contrast the Veteran, Boomers, Xers, and Nexters classifications with the terminal values identified in the Rokeach Value Survey.
- Contrast the cognitive and affective components of an attitude.
- 1. What is cognitive dissonance, and how is it related to attitudes?
- 1. What is self-perception theory? How does it increase our ability to predict behavior?
- 1. What contingency factors can improve the statistical relationship between attitudes and behavior?
- 1. What explains the recent declines in employee job satisfaction?
- 1. Are happy workers productive workers?
- 1. What is the relationship between job satisfaction and absenteeism? Turnover? Which is the stronger relationship?
- 1. How can managers get employees to more readily accept working with colleagues who are different from themselves?
- 1. Contrast exit, voice, loyalty, and neglect as employee responses to job dissatisfaction.
- 1. What is personality?
- 1. What behavioral predictions might you make if you knew that an employee had (a) an external locus of control? (b) a low Mach score? (c) low self-esteem? (d) a Type A personality?
- 1. What is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator?
- 1. Describe the factors in the Big Five model. Which factor shows the greatest value in predicting behavior? Why does it?
- 1. Do people from the same country have a common personality type? Explain.
- Why might managers today pay more attention to the person-organization fit than the person-job fit?
- 1. What is emotional labor, and why is it important to understanding OB?
- 1. How does national culture influence expressed emotions?
- 1. What is emotional intelligence, and why is it important?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post Describe the factors in the Big Five model. Which factor shows the greatest value in predicting behavior? Why does it? appeared first on nursing writers.
Describe the factors in the Big Five model. Which factor shows the greatest value in predicting behavior? Why does it? was first posted on August 22, 2019 at 4:29 pm.
©2019 "Nursing Paper Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"