What would you want to research? You are to create a potential research project.August 19, 2018
choose a case, circumstance, or situation at your site. If an appropriate case cannot be obtained from your site, then you may complete a case study on a historical or fictional character.August 19, 2018
Perspectives on Sexuality Paper
- Perspectives On Sexuality Rubric (41 KB)
You will write a 3-4 page paper outlining the essential elements of healthy sexuality. Using the course materials and external research, this paper will describe the ways in which healthy sexuality contributes to an individual’s wholeness and well-being. Your paper should specifically address the following elements:
- Define intimacy and describe how it can be beneficial to a person’s well-being.
- Explain the purpose of abstinence before marriage.
- Describe 3 essential elements/factors necessary to determine whether or not someone is practicing healthy sexuality.
- Identify steps a couple may take to develop intimacy in their relationship.
- Write a conclusion of your study of healthy sexuality thus far.
Papers should be written in current APA format and use at least 5 external sources. Include a title page, abstract, and reference page, and provide 3-4 pages of content (not including title page, abstract, and reference pages).