Create written work utilizing the concepts of critical thinking. Use technology and information resources to research issues in critical thinking skills and informal logic.August 19, 2018
Provided is the annotated bibliography that will be used for the next assignment. Please read the next assignment in order to complete the assignment and to build onto the next one. August 19, 2018
Prepare a research proposal based upon a topic of interest.
Be sure your research proposal includes the following:
- A statement concerning the problem the research study will address as well as justification and evidence to verify that the problem exists.
- A purpose statement that outlines how you will address the problem.
- A list of the research questions, including hypotheses if a quantitative or mixed study. A description of the research methodology you have chosen (i.e., quantitative, qualitative, or mixed) and a justification of this approach as best suited to address the problem and answer the specific research questions.
- A discussion on the research design you have proposed (e.g., case study, quasi-experimental, etc.) and a justification of this design as the best choice and its ability to align with other aspects of the study.
- A description of the data collection process, with justifications, to include a discussion of the population and sampling technique and any instruments you plan to use (e.g., survey, interview protocol),
- An overview of the process for data collection and any challenges you envision.
- A brief discussion of the proposed analysis techniques.
- A brief discussion of how reliability and validity (or trustworthiness) will be maintained.
- A brief discussion of the limitations and ethical considerations, including how limitations, biases, and ethical considerations will be addressed.
- Scholarly sources to support your proposal. These are sources you located as part of your Annotated Bibliography in Week 2, as well as other relevant research.
- It is also important that you ensure there is alignment between the components of your paper.
Length: 12-15 pages, not including title and reference pages
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards.
Provided is the annotated bibliography as well as study focus.