i need work done wed week no plagiarism all original work apa format i am willing pay 30 botSeptember 17, 2021
answer each question with a minimum of 250 words response support each of your response with at least one citation and referenceSeptember 17, 2021
While working an undercover detail in a neighborhood known for drug activity, you notice a vehicle stopped at the intersection waiting for the light to change. The man in the vehicle makes eye contact with you. You approach his vehicle and begin carrying on a conversation with him. You ask him if he needs anything, and he responds by asking you, â€œWhat do you have?â€ You ask him what he is looking for, and he tells you he is looking to score. You show him a small bag containing a white powdery substance; he asks how much, and you respond, “20 dollars.” He hands you a $20 bill, and you give him the bag and tip your hat to signal that the transaction was completed. At this time, the man drives off and is stopped a block away by a marked unit. The individual is placed under arrest for drug possession and purchasing drugs, and he is taken to jail.
The individual is charged with possession of a controlled substance. At his trial, he claimed that he was a victim of entrapment by the police. He was found guilty and sentenced to serve 5 years in jail and given credit for the 3 months he already had served in jail.
- Address the following in 1,250â€“1,500 words:
- Research and provide 2â€“3 case briefs on specific case law related to the entrapment defense as it may or may not apply in the case scenario.
- Your case briefs should follow this format:
- Title: Title of the selected case
- Facts: Summary of the events, court timeline, evidence, and so forth
- Issues: Issues that were present in this case
- Decisions: The court’s decision and the conclusion to the case
- Reasoning: The rationale behind the final decision
- Dissenting opinions: Any dissenting opinions, and an explanation of what they were and why they were raised
- Answer the following questions:
- Did you have probable cause to approach the defendant while he was parked at the traffic light? Why or why not? Defend your answer.
- Do you feel that the entrapment defense is a valid one, considering the assignment scenario? Why or why not? Defend your answer.
- Is providing the opportunity for someone to commit a crime the same as entrapment? Why or why not?
- If the substance were marijuana, how much would be needed for a misdemeanor charge? A felony?
- Be sure to reference all sources using APA style.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"