Medicare reimbursement initiativesNovember 22, 2021
SCI 151 Week 5 Individual Assignment The Existence of Black Holes,”November 22, 2021
Please respond to the questions below about “The Coddling of the American Mind” which you annotated last week. Remember, you can use your annotations and/or your Annotation Worksheet to help you answer these questions.
The Writer or Speaker (his/her voice or persona)
- How does the author present himself or herself?
- Is the author familiar with the subject? How can you tell?
- How does the author show good judgment or a broad perspective?
- Is the author reasonable? How can you tell?
- How does the author treat those who disagree? â€¢ How does the authors value othersâ€ welfare?
- How does the author treat the reader?
- Does the author use stereotypes or show prejudice?
- Where is this published? What does that say about this work? â€¢
- What did you expect to see what was not on the page? How does the author distract your attention from this?
- What are the characteristics of the audience? How can you tell? Consider: *Race, age, sex, physical characteristics, habits *Economic or educational level *Religious or educational level *Ethnicity, citizenship, location
- Is the reader/audience encouraged to have an emotional response to this writing? How can you tell?
- How should the audience use information about opposing views?
- Is the reader encouraged to examine or question the oppositionâ€s motives?
- What reader needs, values, or beliefs are presented here? How can you tell?
- Is there a pattern to word choice or word order? Is the language simple or complex? Are terms defined?
- What is the style of this work? How is this style created? Does the style of this piece resemble that of other works?
- Consider imagery, coherence, emphasis, repetition, rhythm, analogy, metaphor, simile.
The Message (i.e. the text)
- How is this work organized? What are the cues to this organization? Does the organization work?
- What claims are made? Are these claims strong, obvious?
- What evidence is used to support the claims?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post breaking out parts of an argument appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.
"Are you looking for this answer? We can Help click Order Now"