PSYCH/625: Statistics For The Behavior Sciences
Imagine you must present your research findings to your Human Resources department.
Create a 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation discussing your analysis of the data. Include the following in your presentation:
· An introduction that includes the data and variables from the Happiness and Engagement Dataset.
· A description and the results of each analysis, including:
· The descriptive statistics from Part 1
· The t test from Part 2
· The ANOVA from Part 3
· The bivariate correlations from Part 4
· A conceptual summary of the results stating what the data conveys.
Include detailed speaker notes on each slide as a transcript of what you would say while presenting this information.
The post 12 slide with speaker notes due 1am tomorrow night appeared first on Psychology Homework.