Here are 10 Business Law Questions. I will supply 3 voice records of the teacher’s speeches. And I will tell you the timing of the 10 questions on . Just listen and give me the right answer according to the records.
1. With regard to personal jurisdiction, what are the words that the courts use to describe the test that must be satisfied in order for the requirement of Due Process to be met? (Record 1. Timing.1:33:00)
2. As contrasted between mediation and arbitration, in order to enforce arbitration, the courts must find that there was a——between the parties in which the arbitration agreement is contained. (Record 1. Timing.37:00)
3. As contrasted between mediation and arbitration, a mediator does not make findings of fact or conclusions of —-, but an arbitrator does. What is that difference?(Record 1. Timing.48:40)
4. If a party does not abide by an arbitratorâ€s decision, the winning party may file what type of action to enforce the arbitratorâ€s decision? (Record 1. Timing.49:43)
5. The DOJ frequently uses a————when investigating a corporation for a potential criminal offense to encourage the corporation to cooperate. What is it that the DOJ frequently uses? (Record 2. Timing.1:09:33)
6. When designing a compliance and ethics program, you must keep in mind that the Organizational Sentencing Guidelines will result in a court evaluating that program to make sure that it is an———program. What is the term used in the Sentencing Guidelines? (Record 2. Timing.35:35)
7. If a Board of Directors does not establish a compliance and ethics program in a corporation, what fiduciary duty has the Board breached? (Record 2. Timing.38:00)
8. In addition to having a compliance and ethics program and continuous training on the program, a compliance and ethics program must have ———–.(Record 2. Timing. 52:47)
9. The Dodd-Frank Act required the Securities and Exchange Commission to set up what type of program for whistleblowers?(Record 2. Timing. 56:03 and 57:20)
10. There are two types of personal jurisdiction. What are they? (Record 1. Timing.1:21:15)
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post 10 international business law question very easy but important appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.