To complete this assignment, go to this week’s Assignment link in the left navigation:
Select an information system used in your organization or in your school. Interview a systems analyst or designer who is familiar with the system. If you are unable to interview the analyst or designer, find the manager responsible for the business process or the most knowledgeable user (power user) to interview. When interviewing, follow proven methods for gathering data defined throughout the text. Prepare your interview questions in advance so that you may assure you obtain all the needed information.
Based on your data gathering and reading, regarding use case modeling in Chapter 7, develop a three- to five-paper (excluding the title and reference pages) that responds to the following:
· Describe the information system organization you selected.
· Create a context diagram of the system – be sure you use a readable software program such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, or Visio to create your diagram. Copy and paste the diagram into your paper. Do not include the diagram as a separate file.
· Identify the business actors.
· Create an actor glossary.
· Identify the business requirements essential to use cases.
· Create a case glossary.
Your paper must be formatted according to APA style guidelines as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center and must cite at least two scholarly sources in addition to the textbook.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.